Nothing feels better than relaxing in a home that has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out, top to bottom. We clean to rid our homes of germs, allergens, toxins, and grime that build up, and also to keep our homes looking nice. After all, a spotless home is welcoming, comfortable, and will help you relax after a long day.
A house that has been deep cleaned feels even better than a house that has simply been tidied up, but what are the real differences between these types of cleaning?
- Thoroughness: Above all, deep cleaning has to do with an unsurpassed level of thoroughness. Throughout the day you wipe up spills, put away clutter, and take care of the little tasks that go with maintaining a tidy home. Even when you set aside an hour or two to clean, you may only do a simple tidying of one room or one area. When you deep clean your home, however, you clean every crack and crevice. Think of it this way: When you tidy up, you’ll take out the trash, but when you deep clean, you’ll also sanitize the trash can itself. You’ll sweep the dust bunnies from under the heavy furniture, and wipe down the baseboards, crown molding, and the blades of the ceiling fan. Deep cleaning gives us a chance to get to those areas that are only cleaned 2-3 times per year.
- Time: Whereas maintenance cleaning and tidying up may only take an hour here and there, deep cleaning is a significant time commitment. You’ll need to set aside anywhere from a full day to a few weekends, depending on the size of your house, the scale of your deep cleaning project, and just how spotless you want your home to be when you’re finished. It takes time, but the peace of mind it gives you makes it all worth it. Germs are banished, and your home is ready to welcome any guest who might stop by.
- Planning: First, set aside the right block of time. Deep cleaning is not an afternoon chore, but rather more of a weekend-long event. Second, make an actual plan for your deep cleaning in order to make it as efficient as possible, and to ensure you don’t leave anything out. For example, walk through each room in the house making a detailed checklist of everything you want to clean, and what you’ll need to clean it. Third, plan for any extra help you’ll need. If you need to move heavy furniture, plan to have someone around to help you do so. Plan to get the whole family involved during a deep clean project.
- Supplies: You likely already stock the standard cleaning supplies in your home, but for a deep cleaning project, you may need to purchase additional supplies. You may even want to rent specialized equipment for a certain task, or borrow a ladder for a hard-to-reach area of the house. Reference the checklist you made while planning, and make sure you have or can get everything you need.
- Results: The results of your deep cleaning will distinguish it from any other type of cleaning. After you have tidied up, your house simply no longer looks dirty. However, after you have deep cleaned your house, it glows! Marble surfaces gleam, appliances sparkle, and dirt and grime are nowhere to be found.
Nothing feels better than relaxing in a home that has been deep cleaned. The only problem is that it takes energy, money, and a hefty time commitment to make your home this clean. The best thing you can do for yourself and your home is to hire one of the best professional house cleaning services and let their skilled cleaners do it for you! A good house cleaning company will send a team of 2-3 trained and experienced house cleaners, so your home will be cleaned thoroughly as well as efficiently.
There are many good house cleaning companies in Jacksonville FL, but First Coast Home Pros is the best house cleaning service and the one to call on for your maintenance and deep cleaning tasks. We are passionate about quality work and it shows in the detailed, meticulous clean that our house cleaners are known for. The most discerning homeowners in downtown Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra, Ortega, and other surrounding suburbs and beaches all rely on First Coast Home Pros for the highest quality work, the friendliest house cleaners, and a service experience that can’t be beat. Let us deep clean your home so that you can relax in a peaceful, beautiful, and above all, clean home!