Our Blog

Upholstery Cleaning Tips

Posted by Nathan McKay

Nov 18, 2012 5:33:04 AM

Did You Know - Your upholstered furniture can be well maintained simply by regular dry dusting and vacuuming on your part?  We estimate that this will take care of 80% of the dust, soil, and dander that accumulates in the upholstery fibers.  For the other 20%, the IICRC recommends that your upholstered furniture be professionally cleaned by a certified technician every 12 - 24 months.  Please contact First Coast Home Pros for more information, or visit our upholstery cleaning page to learn more about our services.

You can also visit the IICRC's web site for more information about recommended furniture care and upholstery cleaning techniques.

Topics: Upholstery Cleaning

Recent Posts

Posts by Topic

see all

Follow Us